Friday, September 5, 2014

This week was a great start to our school year.  We are getting the routines down, learning more about each other, and developing skills along the way.  This first photo shows the serious side of or class and...
 this photo shows the goofy side. :-)

The next few photos show us enjoying an ice breaker to get to know each other better.  Each student had to find another student that has a certain attribute (ie: likes pizza), and have them sign the survey.  The students had lots of fun interacting.




This is a math activity where you use a symbol to portray information.   For example, the color of the wheels shows you if the student was here last year.

I have enjoyed this half week with my students and I am excited about the rest of the year.  
If you have not handed back all of the paperwork, please do so ASAP.  If you have not received an email from me it is because I do not have your email address.  Please send me an email at school so I can input your address into my address book.

Enjoy your weekend!