Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just a Few More Photos

I know I've already posted several times this week but we have so much going on that I wanted to share.  If you only log on once a week you may want to scroll down to the previous blogs.  Today we made butter and the students wanted me to put the directions on our blog.  Here they are: Pour about 1 cup heavy cream into a plastic container, seal tightly, shake, shake, shake, and shake!  We went around the whole class about three times before it turned into butter.

We mixed up some corn muffins to go with the butter.  The headbands everyone is wearing are for the play.  The kids wanted to wear them all day but I made them take them off for Mass.

Ready for the oven!

We shared some of our favorite stories.

Two of Miss Agostini's students joined us for a photo with the Friendship snack we sent to the Outreach Center.  Happy Thanksgiving!